Before Quinn arrived, we heard lots of people's opinions about how our view of our dog would change. Some people said she would become a hassle, but others raved about how much their children adored their pets. While Scout can be a bit hyper at times, she is absolutely wonderful with Quinn and I cannot imagine life without our 2 favorite girls. I posted pictures of them together a few months ago, but now that Quinn is walking around it is even more fun to watch them together. Scout lets Quinn climb all over her, ride her on a horse, and on more than one occasion I've had to stop Quinn from trying to stand on top of her.
 |
| I really need to get video of the two of them together because Quinn just laughs and screams the whole time she hugs Scout. |
 |
| I was trying to take a few solo shots of Scout, but Quinn decided she really wanted to be in the pictures too. |