Resolutions for 2012

12.07.2011

Well Christmas isn't here yet, but I have already picked my first resolution. 

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

The thing about digital photos is that you often don't do anything with them.  I've been meaning to make a book of Quinn's pictures for over a year now.  I think blogging to a book would kill two birds with one stone.  If you've done it before, let me know how it turned out.

Pictures from fall (now that it is winter!) coming soon...

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 12.07.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Resolutions for 2012”

  1. I have! It takes a little work to configure the layout the way you want it, but the end product is great! I have published several different volumes of my blog as "babybooks" for the girls. You might find navigating the publisher a bit easier since you aren't quite as verbose as me, so you will mainly be dealing with picture blogs - much easier! good luck - feel free to reach out to me with questions!

    Oh, and subscribe to their newsletter now to start receiving emails with specials, etc.

    ReplyDelete