Summer Parties: Baby Shower

9.07.2011

We had a very busy summer full of lots of parties (fun!).

Here are a few shots from the Bring a Book theme baby shower I threw for my friend Joanna (who became a Mommy on Labor Day!). 

I borrowed some of my Mom's vintage books to go with the book theme.

I found this adorable print on Etsy months ago.  I had to get it because Joanna has an adorable black kitty.  The artist was nice enough to help me design an invitation using this picture as well.

Brunch spread.

I adore fruit tarts (perfect dessert for brunch).

The adorable Mama-to-be with her Mama.

Don't they look so much alike?


With the glowing Mama-to-be

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.07.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply