Resemblance

9.09.2011

Lately, lots of people have mentioned how much Q looks like me.  It is funny because I can see it when I look at my old baby pictures (see below), but not as much when I just look in the mirror.

I actually look just like my Dad in this picture.

I am thinking I am a bit older than Q in this picture (judging by the amount of hair I had, but I need to check with Mom).
So there you have it.  As babies we look a lot alike.  Except Q has her Dad's coloring instead of mine (which I got from my Dad).

So on my birthday (back in July) I decided to play around with my camera remote and see if I could capture the resemblance we currently have.  I still think she looks a lot like her Dad, but these pictures are pretty funny.

Checking out the camera remote.
Max walked in the room and the camera caught us both looking at him.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 9.09.2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Resemblance”

  1. wow - the first shot is a carbon copy of you! love the remote control shots!

    ReplyDelete